[amibroker] Re: need help plotting

Tomasz thanks for the help. even though I have not used Amibroker for
actual buy  or sell use right now I just enjoy learning how it works
and writing scripts, some how is starting to be intriguing.
Now that I have a clue on writing trend line my next project is to
learn how to white a script for back-testing.
Thank again for the help and as always, the fast response. You are a
true product support person.