RE: [amibroker] Automating Composite Updating

I think all you need is to use marketif() with in IIf statement. I have
done this to create composites of different sectors and groups. Mine is just
for the same scan against different sectors, but similar I would say could be
done with different scans and markets.

Here is example I do for the composite name

lang=EN-AU >xyz =
WriteIf( SectorID()==1, "~BPIEgy",  "~BPIASX" );

face="Times New Roman">Cheers,
Graham