RE: [amibroker] ATR-Based Position Size (was NDX/QQQ)

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Chris,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
The
blue color is not my choice. This is the default color of Outlook when I click
on the "reply" button. But <FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>to be honest, I was rather happy with it up to
now. I think that a colored police is much clearer when you want to
have your answer inserted in the original text.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I am a
member of quite a few yahoogroups, and it is the first time I can see a complain
about colors. Usely, my fellow members find it rather usefull ...

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<SPAN
class=579410014-07022003>Best regards, Jérôme
ULRICH
<SPAN
class=579410014-07022003>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Message d'origine-----De : -= Chris ß =-
  [mailto:baudecb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Envoyé : vendredi 7 février
  2003 13:11À : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxObjet :
  Re: [amibroker] ATR-Based Position Size (was
  NDX/QQQ)Gentlemen,Please...., it's bad enough
  that HTML is used, now we are addingcolor.  How will that present
  itself in the chm files?This is not an art group, or a kiddie
  discussion group.This is my last post on the
  subject.Conventions are used for a reason.  Color should be used
  to make aspecial point/illustration, not an answer.  Blue is a
  reserved color,like AB has reserved words.-= Chris ß
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.