[amibroker] Re: finding new highs in past days - help

Hi Rik,

Yes, the files are intended to be used :

1) in the AA window and
2) in the indicator window, respectively.

As you point out you can scan a group of stocks (or all) over a
selected period, ....last day, week, month..whatever... then by
clicking on a ticker in the AA window...the indicator will then
display the new highs....(and lows, where visible on the chart.)

Remember a ticker needs at least 260 bars AND be at a new high to
show up in the scan. Change this is you want.

Alternatively you might choose to just flick through charts in a
watchlist whilst eyeballing the indicator....

You wrote :
>Is there any better way to implement and use this? It works great,
>but I just want to know if I am using it correctly.

I just intended it to identify (by scans) and then show new 260 highs.
It can also be used to see if valid Darvas boxes are in place on said
new highs. (Darvas dll and indicator codes in 3rd party area.)

Add whatever volume and other filters that suit you....

pacific

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rik Rasmussen" <hrasmussen@xxxx>