[amibroker] Re: Possible coding error

  Speaking of professional traders I wonder who gave the order to buy
10,000 ES H3's after the NYSE closed, but before the CME.

ES H3 traders presumed to operate in the reality of an un-manipulated
market once online trading resumed.

See the series of "bad ticks" around 4:07 PM EST today.

For those who do not like the existence of DT's declining triangle
impolications.....Cattle trading techniques may be a first resort for
those directed toward repealing gravity in the stock index quarter.

Can we retrace the CME records to identify the perpetrat;ors, or
should we understand to look for FRB "Market Operation" in equity
derivatives....the squalid malefactors.

JT

How many NY nit wit news announcers will dwell on this anomoly
tonight and tomorrow?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Phsst <phsst@xxxx>" <phsst@xxxx>