[amibroker] Re: Some 4Q news

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Franco Fornari" <ffpsi@xxxx> wrote:
> Dimitris,
>
> I totally agree with you. Sometimes it really seems as markets were
feded up
> and decide to move, no matter if up or down, provided they move.
Perhaps we
> should consider supports and resistances for the bore, too, isn't
true?

> Best regards,
>
> Franco

Anyway, boring or not, the 13-15-13-15 now IS 13-15-13-15-13 without
any specific difficulty. This sequence may be closed, enjoy the good
results and re-organise the whole scenario for the next 20-25 bars.
We can call it a trade and begin from the beginning. It is not the
first time...
Dimitris

> If it will be repeated 5 or 10 times, then we know how to make money
> for the next year or so. Is it realistic ? Of course not. A break
> will interrupt this holy sequence. Will it be bullish ?
> 90M+66M+70M buyers tried to make it on Jan 10, 13 and 14 without
> success [a similar attempt happened on Nov21-Dec2 without great
> results]. A third attempt should need a strong reason [or a new
> fundamental basis] and there is nothing obvious in the 2003 1Q
> horizon.
> As you know, if the break will not be bullish, it will be bearish.
> It is as if the market is fed up with this [boring] up and down and
> decides to DO something more interesting.
> I think below 13 the game will be enhanced, perhaps you may agree
> DT
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Franco Fornari" <ffpsi@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Dimitris,
> >
> > it seems to me you are asking a psychological question, rather
than
> > technical one. Traders frequently speak about greed and fear and
> much less
> > about bore. I think bore (and the consequent feeling of
> frustration) is a
> > powerful strenght as much as the others two, but it is devious,
> too, because
> > strains the self-discipline of everyone. In my opinion, the bore
is
> one of
> > the main causes in incrementing the frequency of trading, for
> example.
> > Beyond a certain limit, trading seems not too much different from
> gambling,
> > specially regarding emotions. An economist said traders spend most
> of the
> > time exchanging money each other. Perhaps it's not true at all,
but
> it's a
> > sobering thought.
> >
> > Best regards,