[amibroker] Price * Volume

Hello,

starting from Dimitris idea, I have written a new
formula to plot the correlation between certain price levels and higher
volumes.
Instead of predefined values, my formula looks for
those 10 price levels where the cumulative volumes are higher.
First, the price range is divided into 100 steps,
then cumulative volumes are calculated for each step +/- an adjustable limit.
Finally, the top ten are extracted and plotted. Hope you like it.

Best regards,

Franco