RE: [amibroker] Re: Can someone please check this for me?

Sorry, Ursula...I almost replied but wasn't sure whether I couldn't
reproduce what you were describing because it didn't exist here or
because I wasn't doing what you described accurately enough...with so
many users here understanding what AB does so much better than I, I
opted to not muddy the waters with what might have simply been wrong
observations. I'm sure more people read and looked at your issue than
was perhaps apparent in the number of replies.

Regards,

Mark