Re: [amibroker] DeMark

Brian,
I use it in TS & SC and have for over 4 years.  The sequential
and countdown presented in the Active Trader article are somewhat
different from the originals.  I would think that using them for a
mechanical trading system would be frustrating.  In actual trading
the counts can change until the very end.  I find them valuable when
used with a good short term confirming indicator such as the Bressert
Double Smoothed Stochastic.
I hope this helps, sorry for the long delay, just to damn much work to
spend much time trading these days.