RE: [amibroker] Re: InteractiveBrokers API --> AmiBroker ?

I have accounts with IB and have never encountered a down period... for
selected services yes, I think you get a life warning on your screen when
one goes down but you can still trade through other services. Before I used
TDW, they were just awful, IB is really fast.

I haven't traded for awhile and I never traded very actively, so my comments
may not count for much. I do like IB's leading edge support for AT and the
like...

Best regards,
Herman.