RE: [amibroker] All Symbols after PSCX disappeared from Workspace

<SPAN
class=152174220-08102002>Nick,
<SPAN
class=152174220-08102002>
if you
are accessing the the tickers from the qp2 charts module then there should be no
need for a new qp2 cd. have you tried closing AB and reopening? have you tried
to re-create the database under a new name?

Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: n94612
[mailto:nkm@xxxx]Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 4:40
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] All
Symbols after PSCX disappeared from WorkspaceAll
symbols alphabetically after PSCX have just disappeared from the Workspace
and are inaccessible.I am using QP2 via the plugin.I checked the
AB database folder and all the symbols exist there, so that seems not to be
the problem.  And I accessed the missing symbols from the QP2 Display
Charts Module, so the QP2 data  seems intact.Anyone know what could
have caused this? And is there a way to fix it without rebuilding the
database (which will require a new QP2 CD)?Respectfully,Nick
MolchanoffPost