RE: [amibroker] Using 2 computers...

Hello Gilles,

your story sounds so familiar... I copy the entire AmiBroker directory,
including my database, back and forth between laptop and desktop machine. Be
careful if you burn CDs: you end up with Read-Only files that can cause a
lot of problems.

Tomasz pointed out that if you zip your files first the read-Only problem
doesn't occur.

Lately i keep all work that has anything at all to do with AB/stocks in the
AB directory, it makes for a lot of directories and files but at least it is
all easy to find.

File transfer programs like LabLink and FastMove may come in handy ...

Good luck,
Herman.