Re: TrailingStop dll

I am unable to reproduce this bug,quick afl or not.
I have check the code, in fact the code begin with i=1
so i have initialized the "higher and Co" at empty_val for i=0
and uploaded in third party
download it and see if the problem is always there.

stephane

> in some cases you are certainly right, but look these two new
gifs. They show the same symbol shifted back and forth. As you can
see, at the same bar, the line appear and disappear.