Re: [amibroker]Gann Fan Interesting side effect

TJ said such a tool is on its way!
nand

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxx> wrote:
> Grant:
>
> Seem to me you are making things more complicated than they need
be. Ideally, the Fibonacci tool should be enhanced to include what
is known as alternate price projections, which will give you D from a
knowledge of ABC (click A, B, C and it gives you D, including CD = 1
= AB). Then plop a parallel channel down on AB and C, and where it
intersects the price level corresponding to D (CD = AB) you have a
potential price/time target. At least that is what I routinely do.
However, fwiw, I find that time is the tricky variable and price is
much more predictable. As a result, when in doubt I forget about
time and go with price.

> Bill

CD should
> be same move as AB.
> But this only deals in price soooo if we can use time as well it
might cull
> some bad trades.
> Using time extensions from X to A (or A to X to get mirror)
> we look for AB to be .50, .618 ect of XA and hopfully BC will
> be a lidgit number too.
> I think this is something that people like Bryce Gillmore looks
for.
> Murmuring Grant
> Jayson wrote:
>
> Grant,It seems you can actually enter .618 but the display
shows only the first digit. I am not sure how to test this but it
seems the calculation "May" be doing what you want.Now to under stand
the concept.... Is the goal here to find price approaching a line in
gann fan line "A" at or near the the end points of the mirror gann
fan? Jayson
people,
> it's almost breathe taking is the only way to discribe it,
thanks T.J.
> Grant
>
> P.S The Parrallel Lines are brillant, if an angle repeats ounce
in a
> chart it repeats time after time after time.Great
stuff.

> Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxx
>
> Check group FAQ at:

Service.