Re: [amibroker] SPY Confluence

Tomasz:

I am referring to the manually drawn box, and what is
not right is that the boxes are not contiguous, the 0% and 100% lines do
not line up, and the width of the box is not the same as the
original.  This is not easy to do manually.  As we discussed before,
it would very desirable to provide an option that draws repeating boxes which
follow price and even "grow" as new data comes in.  In addition, from
this point it is just a small step to duplicating Ensign's Pyrapoint. As
for 12.5%, this is the standard Gann division of 8 and is the most used y-axis
interval.  As you note, that can create a problem on the x-axis.
Personally, as in the examples that I sent before, I usually turn off the
vertical lines.  An option to turn off the vertical lines would be useful,
and even better would be to have control of their spacing when they are
used.  For both Gann and Fibonacci boxes those that use vertical lines
often use lines that are quite unrelated to the price
lines.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE