Re: [amibroker] Off-Topic: Suggestions for Online Brokers

Michael,

Freetrade and Brokerage America do not offer on
cancels another orders, or one triggers another
orders. OptionsXPress, and I believe
InteractiveBrokers also does (see
https://www.optionsxpress.com/welcome_pr_020820.htm
for the ox info).

The problem with Optionsxpress is that commission
costs are $19.95/trade, which is a bit steep if you do
a lot of trades. Other than that, the price is very
good for options ($14.95 for up to 10 contracts,
$1.5/contract after that). If equities are your
thing, I'd go with ib.

Walid