Re: [amibroker] export graphic

You can buy or download some other program if you want,but
the easiest way for windows users is to:

1. Press Print
Screen on your keyboard

2. Open Photo Editor. It comes with Windows. Look for
photoed.exe

3. In Photo Editor, go Edit>Paste
As New Image. The image will appear.

4. Click on Select tool in Photo Editor
toolbar and select the area of the image to send.

5. Click on Crop to eliminate unneededarea
of image.

6. Click on File>Save
As... name the picture, pick where to save to, and pick
*.gif as the format to save it as.

7. I use Outlook Express which also comes
with Internet Explorer to put the picture in emails. Outlook Express needs to be
set to send Rich Text (HTML) to insert pictures.

This way, I buy nothing extra, download nothing that takes up
more processing cycles or fills my hard drive.

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE