Re: Alertif continuously

Hi,

You have to write 9 instead of 1+8.
(The Check function does not recognize this mistake.)

Ralph

--- In amibroker@xxxx, William Wong <williamwongys@xxxx> wrote:

> Thomasz,
> Thomasz,
> I have done all that you have said for the test. I, however, tried
turning off QuickAFL for indicator, apparently it worked. I
say "apparently" because it generates output to alert window for
every "tick" even if:
> AlertIf( True, "", "test", 0, 1+8, 1);
>
> According to the manual, 1+8 means do not generate for the same
date/time. The problem is I am at 1-minute time frame, I suspect you
are checking including seconds and that is why it generates an alert
for every tick. I actually wanted an alert for every minute bar, how
can I achieve it?

> May be a parameter should be added to allow me to define whether
the alert function is activated at the end of current bar or at the
beginning of current bar.

> William
>
> Tomasz Janeczko wrote:William, There are following requirements
for this to work: 1. you need a RT feed that causes automatic chart
refresh ( eSignal plugin )2. you need to enable alerts from
indicators in Preferences 3. you have to have this indicator pane
open.
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com----- Original Message ----- From: William Wong To:
amibroker@xxxx Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 5:55 PMSubject:
[amibroker] Re: Alertif continuously

> I have set the preferences for indicator, but the alertif does not
seem to be running for every new bar. I have to manually click on
apply button before the alert will be displayed. I am using beta
4.14. Even if I use:

> AlertIf( True, "", "test", 0, 1, 1);
>
> according to the manual, it should run for every bar. I wonder if
alertif is re-evaluate for every new bar?

> William

Service.

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
>
> Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxx