Equity window

The Equity window is linked to a particular stock. If you select a
different stock the graph will correct itself and reflect the
backtesting result of this selected stock.
However I work with one future only and use several trading systems
to follow the market. Consequently I would like to see the equity
graph linked to a particular trading system and see an updated graph
if I select a different trading system for the same future.
Is this possible. If yes, where to find the information.

Willem jan