Re: [amibroker] Gartley Butterfly setup in NDX100 NOW!

Anthony:

I had looked at Butterfly and rejected it as
well.  I allow 2% slop, although there are advisors that allow up to 5%,
and the current pattern is in the 3-3.4% range.  The reason that
Gartley/Butterfly patterns are of interest is that the reversal statistics are
outstanding.  But these statistics drop off in an undocumented way as one
leaves the "ideal" setup.  For my trading universe, I have learned
that 2% seems to be OK and beyond that I move on, or wait for the pattern to
complete, if there are indications of that happening.  That's my take,
others may play it differently.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE