Re: [amibroker] Gartley Butterfly setup in NDX100 NOW!

Anthony:

The spreadsheet can give you a rough idea, but is
really too simplistic for practical application.  For example, itonly
looks at .618 and .786, which is "ideal."  But Fibonacci pattern typesalso
use .707 and even .500 and even .887.  More importantly, however, is the
fact that it shows that AB <> CD.  So although nothing pops up in the
spreadsheet and says no-no, this is a violation of a critical Gartley boundary
condition.  The spreadsheet also fails to clearly tell the user that XA is
< AD which is also a no-no for a Gartley pattern.  Etc.,
etc.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE