RE: [amibroker] short cut keys

Different
strokes, I guess, Dingo.
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
I'd have a major
problem if the #include directive in C [or uses or import or ... in other
languages] inserted several pages of source code!
 If I
wanted to insert source code, cut and paste would suffice.
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>Bob

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dingo
[mailto:dingo@xxxx]Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 4:50
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
short cut keys
But
why wouldn't you want to see what was included? I too believe it should call
the entirety of the text it points to..
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Just
curious, I guess.  Its not like its wasting paper..
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
In
the future I'd like to see the capablilty of substitution as well. Something
like:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>#include "path\to myfile\name
path.afl" 28, 7
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Where the included text might contain:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
blah
blah blah
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>A1=EMA(C,%1)-EMA(C,%2);    //MACDblah blah
blah
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=7>dingo

<FONT
face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
[mailto:jcasavant@xxxx] Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002
7:27 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
[amibroker] short cut keys
<SPAN
class=459432423-27092002>Personally I prefer a single line that callsentire
formula as it makes for a cleaner more organized formula. I like it theway
it is...

Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ted Chmilar
[mailto:tchmilar@xxxx]Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 7:07
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[amibroker] short cut keys
Dingo,

I don't use this feature for the same reason.
Difficult to desk check code for conflicting statements.

Ted