>From:
Ken Close
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 7:36
PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] short cut
keys

<SPAN
class=730443417-27092002>Tomasz:
<SPAN
class=730443417-27092002>
You say:
"....please note that IF you specify the full path...."
<SPAN
class=730443417-27092002>
Whatother way
is there to specify it as it does not say in the
instructions.
<SPAN
class=730443417-27092002>
Since I keep my
AFL files in an Amibroker Files directory in My Documents, rather than in
Program Files/Amibroker, I **think** I have to always use the full file name.
Is that correct?
<SPAN
class=730443417-27092002>
<SPAN
class=730443417-27092002>Thanks,
<SPAN
class=730443417-27092002>
Ken

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
[mailto:amibroker@xxxx]Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 12:46
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
short cut keys
Ken,

When using #include please note that if you specify the full
path
it should have single backslashes (this is different from
regular AFL code that
needs double backslashes).

So your sample #include statement should look like
this:

#include "C:\Program
Files\AmiBroker\AFL\MyFile.afl"

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE