RE: [amibroker] McClellan: a question

Tomasz, jayson, otheres who have replied:

I think I said I realized that I could use composites but for me that would
take forever. I already look at various symbols from eSignal and FastTrack
to keep up on adv/declines, etc.

My specific question, which has yet to be answered is: since there are
built-in AFL functions called AdvIssues() and DecIssues() ( as used below by
Gilles which prompted my whole "stupid question" message.....

Graph0 = EMA( AdvIssues()-DecIssues(), 19 ) - EMA( AdvIssues()-
DecIssues(), 39 );

.....I just wonder where these functions draw their answer/result from. It
sounds like they do some kind of internal composite calculation, but over
what issues, and when you click on your formula (say in the AA window) does
the computer go into sleep mode while the internal routines go thru hundreds
if not thousands of symbols creating the result. I said this was a stupid
question, but maybe it is not.

Can someone recycle and explain some more on this...I still don't get it
all.

Thanks,
Ken