RE: [amibroker] Long and Short at the same time

<FONT color=#000080
size=2>wdbaker,
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
It's quite hard
to help when we can't see your actual code.

<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: wdbaker8
[mailto:wdbaker8@xxxx]Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 1:01
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]Long
and Short at the same timeAll,I wrote a system
that has both a long and short component, both sides work well on their
own but when I combine them I see that I am getting a buy sig and then a
short sig a little while later before I get a sell for the buy sig and
vice versa.  How can I eliminate this so that I am only long or short
at any one time.Thanks for your helpwdbakerPost