Re: short cut keys

Try this free macro program, quite powerful, a little complicated
though. Check the examples come with the program.

http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/54271.shtml

Thomas

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Thomas Zmuck" <thomas.zm@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Ken,
>
> Thanks for the link.
>
> I think also about such a program.
> What i would find extremly usefull is a program, that allows to
paste any text from a textfile as .afl for example into amibroker.
> That would be great.
>
> Maybe someone can suggest anyone.
>
> Thomas

copy code segments (or an entire AFL code) to a "button". When I
click the button, whatever is in that button is typed where the
cursor was sitting.

> Site :
> http://www.wavget.com/typeitin.html
>
> Attachment shows the box open, with the Edit Button box open, and
this is the one I use for AddColumn.

> Price was reasonable, although you can run a crippled version for
free for as long as you want.

> Ken

a great addition! when first introduced I kind of shrugged it off
but that was a huge mistake. I work with several software packages
and each tends to have their own keyboard combinations. with this new
feature I can set up AB to use the same shortcuts as these other
programs which saves me time here (hitting the wrong combinations)
and there, hitting your old combo's.

> A further enhancement might be to allow us to assign shortcuts to
functions in AA and indicator builder. Think of the time we could
save typing ctrl-a instead of addcolumn( or addtocomposite(

> Great feature, thanks for dreaming it up!
> Jayson
>

> Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxx
>
> Check group FAQ at:

Service.