Re: Tranformations

Stephane,
as you see, after the main trading system, I use equity conditions
and the redefine buy/sell rules.
I hope there is no conflict.
I know very well how to do it in real trading.
The benefit would be to select a smart solution and then write a
correct code for general use in any trading system.
If the subject is interesting for you and if you have some time, play
with the idea and give us your feedback.
DT