Re: [amibroker] (beginner) setting up (ASX)

Hi Kaveman,

I did this with the Metastock downloader > Tools > Convert works well.

Do you have the MS Downloader ?? Let me know if you need it...my
version is stand alone from the MS program itself...which I don't
have (or need).

Ashley.....also consider using AmiQuote to get data from Yahoo. It is
very useful...takes a bit of setting up, but well worth the effort
imho....

regards

pacific

--- In amibroker@xxxx, kaveman <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:
> I have just been using Bhodi for a short time to get metastock
download
> to import to amibroker. Unfortunately the metastock database is
only has
> a few months data. I do have 20 years of data in my old chart
package,
> and actually exported this as text files to import to Amibroker.
> Does anyone know how I can put that 20 years history into metastock
> format so that Amibroker can read the metastock database directly?
> Graham

Australian
http://www.justdata.com.au/TG_BFCD.htm#MS