RE: [amibroker] (beginner) setting up (ASX)

Hello all.

If you can get the Boudhi program to save the data to Metastock database
format then the easiest way from there is to link Amibroker directly to the
Metastock database of tickers using the Amibroker Metastock Plugin.
That way you will only ever have to update the tickers using Boudhi,
Amibroker will simply read those files directly.

See the following section in the Amibroker Help file:
Tutorial: How to use AmiBroker with external data source (Quotes Plus,
TC2000, Metastock)

Another good section to read is the section on Database Management.
After reading this if you still have specific questions then post them here,
someone should give you an anwser.

Regards,
William