Re: Multiple stock search

Example
Suppose you try the Stochastic CCI trading system and you have for
Blevel
SEBL=15, IDTI=15 and JDSU=13 and for the respective Slevel
SEBL=85, IDTI=82 and JDSU=84.
Move SEBL, IDTI and JDSU is a separate watch list, say WList10.
Scan now the whole WList10 with the formula
P =6;
Blevel =(Name()=="SEBL")*15+(Name()=="IDTI")*15+(Name()=="JDSU")*13;
Slevel = (Name()=="SEBL")*85+(Name()=="IDTI")*82+(Name()=="JDSU")*84;
StOcci=100*(CCI(P)-LLV(CCI(P),14))/(HHV(CCI(P),14)-LLV(CCI(P),14));
stocci=MA(stocci,5);
Buy=Cross(STOCCI,BLEVEL);
Sell=Cross(STOCCI, Slevel);
Short = Sell;
Cover = Buy;
Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);
Short=ExRem(Short,Cover);Cover=ExRem(Cover,Short);
and you will have the results of these stocks only.
You may also use multiple iif statement for Blevel and Slevel.
Dimitris Tsokakis