question to Add to composite

Hello,

I have started to use the Add to composite function and have now 3 questions. I am sure, that this was discussed anywhere before, so sorry sorry  that i ask this now again.

Formy first example i have created a simple counter, which should show me thenumber of tickers in my database.
Here is the formula:

AddToComposite( 1, "~Ticker_Counter", "I", 1 + 4);
Buy = 0;
Graph0 = Foreign("~Ticker_Counter", "I" );

1) Why works the scan only, when i select all tickers?  When i select anywatchlist, it doesn't work. Is this normal ?

2) Why is the graph different when i change the ticker (see snapshots)

3) The formula counts simple the number of tickers in my database and i have updated all tickers for one year.
Why are there so large spikes, especially when i select my created ticker   "~Ticker_Counter"
There the spikes are sometimes going down to 9     ???

Thanks for your help

Thomas Zmuck