Re: AB Realtime and InteractiveBrokers

Ken,

If you haven't already, you might check out these two links...

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.pl?
pg=topics&access=guest

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?
s=d60e74e4006a8d9997bdd0909a811edb&forumid=2

There's a wealth of info in IB, especially on the elitetrader board
from knowledgble traders. There's strong opinions on both sides,
however, I've found them the best ebroker for my needs, but do your
own due diligence.

Like...
1. Commissions - lowest for small lots of equities and lowest for
options
2. Executions - sometimes better than limit
3. Order Types - One Cancels All now, Trailing Stops coming Aug-1st
4. Low Margin Rate
5. Universal Acct - trade Equities, Options, Futures out of 1 account

Dislike...
1. Customer Service - forget the phone, but chat has worked okay
2. No interest on first 10K cash in account

Regards,
Jim