Re: [amibroker] Re: A new Low-cost eSignal subscription available

<BLOCKQUOTE

----- Original Message -----
<DIV
>From:
nickhere

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 6:25 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: A new Low-cost
eSignal subscription available

YES  around 1 min to update 9000 stocks
 <FONT
size=2>
<BLOCKQUOTE

Could be.  I checked mine out
(roughly) and for 200 quotes had about 10 seconds, but about 8 were for
connecting.
it done in VISUAL basicI
belive you can do it in a vb script toI would release itBut if
everyone hit the server daily it will  kill the yahoo server.For
those programers that wants to do itin script
languageamibroker.stocks.GetTickerList(-1)'= all the
tickeramibroker.stocks.Count= number of tickermust be  broken
down to 200 quote a call (or whatever yahoo max
is)        yahoo delay
dataInet1.URL ="">http://finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=";
& stock&
"&f=st5l9&e=.csv"        csv =
Inet1.OpenURL(Inet1.URL)yahoo
RT        Inet1.URL ="">http://finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=";
&stock &
"&f=sl1d1t1c1ohgv&e=.csv"
csv2 = Inet1.OpenURL(Inet1.URL)write csv to a filewritecsv2
to a fileand import    amibroker.import 0,
"c:\csv.csv", "yahoo2.format"    amibroker.import 0,
"c:\csv2.csv", "yahoo1.format"I tried going to memory but it
slower Set ami2 = amibroker.STOCKS(x).quotations(C23 -
1)         ami2.Date =
Val(Date)         ami2.Close =
Val(dd)         ami2.OPEN =
Val(aa(5))         ami2.high =
Val(aa(6))         ami2.low =
Val(aa(7))         ami2.volume =
Val(aa(8))Now if i can do a memory import that be great(tomazhint
hint)may also work for quote.com if and when we get a pluginThe
other problem with this it  bog down the machineeverything stops
during the import> nick,>> Are you saying you
update your 9000 EOD from Yahoo in one minute?> Please tell us howyou
do that.>> Ralph------------------------ Yahoo!
Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Free $5 Love ReadingRisk
Free!<A
href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/NsdPZD/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Your