Re Wish List Addition

Tomasz,

I also think an extra data field or two would be a very nice
addition.

Right now I have 6 data items (3 of which have values 0-9 and 3 more
have values 0-999) packed into the volume and OI fields of my
primary tickers. I could have placed this information in secondary
tickers, but that would reduce my testing speed considerably,
especially when running optimizations. optimization goes MUCH faster
once AB has the data in RAM but loading all my tickers plus their
secondary tickers exceeds the 512MB of RAM my system has. AB is
lightening fast when everything is in RAM, but things really slow
down if memory swapping to disk is required.