Re: [amibroker] Re: A new Low-cost eSignal subscription available

<BLOCKQUOTE

----- Original Message -----
<DIV
>From:
allm4m
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 9:26 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: A new Low-cost
eSignal subscription available

nick,Are you saying you update your 9000 EOD from Yahoo in one
minute?Please tell us how you do that.

I get about 1000/min from
Yahoo's current server.  Much slower from the historical
server.Ralph--- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., nick <<A
href="">nickhere@xxxx...> wrote:> will it work
with amibroker and can i have 1000 plus> data.>> I prefer
qfeed though> with qfeed as i understand it  you can send a list
to server say1000> quotes and it echo the full list back in
compress> format> this is done threw the dll
interface>> I do that now for 9000 symbols in yahoo and using
the importfunction  it> take me 1 min to update.> it
the import function that slows me even as fast as it
is.------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
---------------------~-->Will You Find True Love?Will You Meetthe
One?Free Love Reading by phone!<A
href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/7dY7FD/R_ZEAA/Ey.GAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Your