Re: [amibroker] A new Low-cost eSignal subscription available

Nick,

Yahoo does not give you streaming data.
This is completely different story. Yahoo gives snaphots - just the last price (more or less accurate),
eSignal Basic gives you streaming information about every trade - bid/ask, trade price,
trade size, bid/ask size, etc.- this is so called Level-I quotes.
The basic difference is that with yahoo you ask for snapshot quotes and
you receive them with more or less delay.
With true RT feed - every information is flowing to you constantly - without the need
to request it (trigger download).

eSignal Basic is limited to 50 simultaneous symbols. There are other (higher-priced) packages
that allow 100, 500 and 1000 simultaneous symbols.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com