Re: [amibroker] Anyone having problems with 4.07.01 ??

Tomasz,

I have sent you also a mail about this yesterday to
bugs@xxxx

>>Select a stock with lots of quotes in it,
>How many? 1000, 10000, 50000 ?
As i have seen, the crash appears only when QuickAFL is activated and
long history (~ >20years)

>Scroll with a scrollbar, wheel mouse or scroll button?
For the crash it is equal, appears on both

>What set of indicators do you have?
>Built-in? Which?
>Custom? Could I have formulas?

By me it is equal on which sheet i click, sometimes it crashes when i
click on a simple Low-line chart, sometimes when i click to any more
complicated formula.

Thomas