Re: Anyone having problems with 4.07.01 ??

I was having a different problem with beta 4.07.

It was truncating my longer moving averages which I had inserted in
addition to the default three, showing only part of the line in the
main window. I didn't want to try to isolate the variables, so I
could report the problem in a concrete and specific fashion that
would allow Tomasz to replicate it. I just figured it would happen to
others and the group would be able to zero in on the cause(s), get it
reported and fixed. Lame, I know. But I'm not yet an adept user.

Meanwhile I've gone back to 4.06, which I've found to be rock stable.

Charlie