Re: No more intraday quotes from AQ

Hi,

OK so AQ is not for continuous intraday use . I knew it was delayed
but it would be fine for papertrading etc.
Haven't read about QCollector before. Seems quite OK. What MS
Database would I need? I don't have Excel but DB from MS WorksSuite.
Is the plugin made by you? Did you describe somewhere how to set it
up?
Anybody have experience with this?

Hope there will come more RT providers for AB. (Just hope you're not
hooked up with the eSignal guys in a rigid contract!)

Ralph