Re: [amibroker] Optimal solutions of the past and future profits

Dimitri,

First I'd like to say , Thank you for your continued contributions to
this group.

I know that trading is a personal endeavour in which everyone has their
own trading style and risk Parameters, But.... do you think it is
possible to add some Money management parameters [ What are your Money
Management Parameters ? Is this to personal ? ] to the systems that
are presented to the list, [ even try the parameters under the Settings
window in AA ...Maximum loss stop , Trailing stop, etc.] , because when
these parameters are added to the systems, the results are less than
Satisfactory .

I know that the presentations are to stimulate further improvements, But
what good is further improvement in the trading system parameters , if
it can not produce satisfactory results by adding Minimal Money
management rules.

Should we try to present a complete trading system [ one that provides ,
minimal money management ], Then the group can adjust to their own
trading styles ?

Best wishes
Anthony