Re: 5-digit profits: +645% RAR and -166% Drawdown

The system is not excellent.
Who would risk ALL THE +8000% profit for the next +70% profitable
trade?
The system is not looking into the future.
[I never use in trading systems design these functions looking into
the future. It is meaningless]
I do not know the way RAR and Drawdown is calculated.
I just suppose it is correct, like all the Amibroker functions.
I do not use these parameters and experience is N/A.