Re: [amibroker] Re: simple ApplyStop AFL problem

Stephane,

Note that Equity( 1 ) call not always allows to visualise stop points but also removes
all excessive buy signals.

Also I don't think that using ApplyStop is hard:

ApplyStop( stopTypeTrailing, stopModePercent, 10, True );

that all you need to type to add 10% trailing stop.

but... yes I plan to add more functions that will handle more sophisticated stops.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

PS. The original example shown below should have Equity( 1 ) instead
of simple Equity() call - sorry for my mistake.