Re: [amibroker] Plotting Equities from the AA

Herman,

1. To enable this "marvelous" feature you need to add at the
VERY END of your formula the following line:

Plot(Equity(),"Equity",1,1); /*
UNCLOSED COMMENT - VERY IMPORTANT

Why? Because Equity plot is generated by AMiBroker by copying
your formula and adding the following statements:
maxgraph=1;graph0=Equity();

maxgraph=1 causes that only 1st graph line is used. If we
leave unclosed comment at the end this part of the code
is not interpreted and then we can use mutliple
equities.

2. You can plot Equity with a log scale by using Indicator
Builder, pasting your code and marking "Logarithmic" box

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE