Re: A Futures plug in?

Heman,
Except the futures, there is another interesting issue.
The high volume N100 stocks are traded also in Germany.
It is always indicative.
You may download 6.5 trading hours of MSFT in Frankfurt [MSFT.F in
YHOO terms] before the N100 MSFT open.
You may move to the next step, correlating MSFT EOD in N100 and
Frankfurt.
Example : the common StochD divergence is [somehow] the sure thing.
Backtesting confirmation goes to 100% for extended periods.
Check it out, it is interesting...
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Herman van den Bergen" <psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Tomasz,
>
> This would be re stock futures. regretfully I know nothing about
futures but
> a lot of people I talk to before the market opens tell me "the
futures are
> down" and lots of time this means the opening price trends are
down. This
> would indicate that we can add a small percentage to our entry
price at the
> open in a mechanical system.
>
> The data appears readily available on the net, I'll ask around what
is a
> good site. Perhaps somebody on the list knows?
>
> I wonder if we could pick Steve Karnish's brain on this ... would
be willing
> to comment on this Steve?
>
> Thanks for your reply, somehow I missed your answer earlier...
> Herman.

Future