New Plugin Uploaded

Hi all,

I decided that after much frustration that I needed a faster way to export
quotes from AB, than the JScript approach I was using so I wrote a plugin
that does the job.

I periodically export all my AB quotes into a MetaStock text file format, to
move to other packages or just for safe keeping.
I was using a JScript routine, but too export my entire database of >1300
symbols, some going back over 20 years took over 15 hours to complete..
Thats right, 15 hours..

This dll, exports the same data, in the same format, but does it in less
than 10 minutes

How to use the plug.
Unzip the Zip file, put export.dll inyour plugin directory.

Open the Automatic Analysis window, and use the follong command.

buy=bhExportAsMetaStock("c:\\desinationdir\\sotmeotherdir");

where "c:\\desinationdir\\someotherdir" is destination directory, it must
exist..

Press the scan button..

The files are indiviudally named, ABC.txt, or ^DJI.txt etc etc etc

Hope this helps someone..