RE: [amibroker] Re: CMO(5) system with MA

Top 7 things those red rectangles say when you look reallly close:

7. Burma Shave

6. Buy / Sell do anything you want!

5. I'm symetrical - are you?

4. Who needs to back test on more than one symbol anyway?

3. If you can read this you're OVER OPTIMIZED!

2. $1,000,000! - What you'd now have if you'd bought AmiBroker instead
and invested the difference.

1. Metastock SUCKS!

At least that's what is says when I enlarge it on MY monitor!

Dingo