Re: [amibroker] StoRSI

Hey dingo, go to sleep !  (Then again, so
should I !)

It seems that Steve's filter was that "today's SMA
must be larger than yesterdays".

For that you don't need to use slope. Just
use the condition: Ref(MA(C, 21), -1) < MA(C, 21<FONT
face=Arial size=2>)
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
If you wanted to use slope, slope is equalto
(change in y)/(change x) where x is # of days and y is the variable.

So, slope would be: <FONT face=Arial
size=2>(Ref(MA(C, 21), -1) - MA(C, 21))/
(1)
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
HB