Plotting Equities from the AA

Hello,I only just discovered (I am a bit slow nowand
then) that I can plot multiple Equity() curves from the AA backtester. Whata
marvelous feature!!!This is great for debugging complicated systems, I
used to shuffle back between AA and Indicator Windows while there is no need for
that. If you have a system where you start with a simple basic trading system
that you enhance with various stops, SARs, MA signal Gating, ADX(), etc. you can
simply insert Plot(Equity(),"Equity",1,1); ,as many times as
you like, after each of those enhancements. This will plot the equity
(overlaying many traces) for each stage if you click the Equity button. It shows
you exactly how each enhancement effects your equity.Perhaps you all
knew about this while I didn't :-( this is a great timesaver. If now only we
could plot the equity with a log scale...I am sure TC is working on that
too...Take care,Herman.