Re: RT data problems with eSignal plug-in

Thanks, T, for your fast response and your work you put into AB. I
followed your instructions to set it to 30000. It's improved a bit
but there is still not enough historical data. I have about 30 days
of daily data, but barely 6 weeks' worth for the $COMPQ and other
indexes. I still wonder why I don't have the same problem with stock
data itself.
I really like AB and look forward to further improvement that
will make it an even more integrated platform--so we don't have to
spread ourselves thin by having to use multiple data source and a
myriad of other analysis tools.

Regards,
KC