RT data problems with eSignal plug-in

I am using eSignal for RT feed (500 symbols) for AB. I have problems
with the index data $compq, $spx, $xau, QQQs, etc. The 5-min and
hourly intraday data are working fine for these indexes, but I have
very little historical data. However, I don't have problems with
stock data, though. C, a stock I am trading right now, for example,
has all the intraday and historical data I need. (I have none of
these problems with eSignal itself when using it as a separate
application.)

I have already taken the time to read through the messages
regarding RT data on this board, and I have taken steps to make sure
I am doing the right thing. (For example, I set it to 499 symbols
instead of 500, etc.) But still I have problems with the index
data. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks for any help you can
give me.

KC